Thursday, September 13, 2007

hail to the drunks..

I should of seen this coming. After many years of being a staunch University of Michigan football supporter and overall shit talker the once mighty Wolverines are horrible. I am kinda late with this post but it really has taken me a couple weeks to let this sink in. In all of my 20 years of regularly watching U of M football I cant remember seeing a more over-hyped bunch of losers ever. The blame has been kindly tossed in the laps of our coaching staff, which I agree shares a fair amount of the blame. But after seeing the players out getting trashed on a regular basis around town one would have to think that the players themselves need to take the hit. For example after the Oregon bludgeoning wouldnt any respectable player who gives a shit about his storied school and his own career not be at the bar wasted, celebrating like he just won the Heisman ? That was not the case. To make it even worse the leaders of the team are the ones I see out. Crable, Hart, Arrington all drunks. Maybe Carr should put these kids on lock down during the season like Bo would have. And now we get to see wonder kid Ryan Mallett suit up for his first college start. The wrap on the Texas native is that he has the biggest arm coming out of high school since Elway and an even bigger ego to match it (I can confirm first hand that the kid is an asshole). He is starting in place of the injured ? senior Chad Henne who has taken his NFL draft stock and puked all over it. If we end up losing to the equally pathetic Notre Dame the coaching staff should throw in the towel on this season and start playing only freshman and sophmores to get ready for next year. And start looking for new jobs on craigslist. So Lloyd please get your shit together because I am tired of constant let down by Michigan and sick to my stomach from eating crow.

No comments: