Tuesday, September 18, 2007

new section..


It adds up.
It all adds up.

Every few weeks it seems a ton of new shit (ie: products, people, opinions) are shoved in our faces and with some leaving a horrible taste in my mouth. I could go on and on about whats wrong with everything in my cynical mind but I would most likely come across insane or dragging. Anyways I want to do a new section in this blog dedicated to the "shit" that just blows my mind. I am still tossing around a couple names for this section and for now I will simply leave it at:

"Things that make me want to punch myself in the face"

1. Cross promotional marketing: I believe the picture says it all. How dare you Mountain Dew use your mystical wizard juice in such a manner. You are shaming yourself. And the word "gamer-fuel" is the most retarded word ever. EVER!

2. Perez Hilton: Just stick to the website man. You are good at it and it's funny. Don't ruin the whole thing by actually letting people see how sad your life really is.

3. Sports media: Sports writers used to be articulate well educated quirky dudes with tweed jackets on that wrote about the games and players they loved or hated. Now it's about douchy web geeks with absolutely no journalistic savy writing about bullshit scandals. Sports scandals ? Do we need to care that much ? If you put a microscope on every person on the planet you are going to find we are all fucked up in our own ways. Want something to write about ? Try an article on how John Madden is a robot that lives on pork chops and gun powder. Classy!

4. Kayne West: Dude you are making it impossible for me to like you. And it's spreading.

5. Beards: Fuck you beards! Because I cant grow you.

Blam!

No comments: