Sunday, August 19, 2007

douches...



I have spent the better part of 12 years in Ann Arbor and I have to say the overall amount of douche-bags has atleast tripled. When I first came to this town it was submerged in petruli oil soaked hippies. Which always made me ponder why would someone want to smell like a throwback stripper covering up a giant armpit. But I digress. Today this town has been seized by semi- hipster all american douches. Perhaps the only good thing about it is this little gem. I actually know this dude (his name is JAR, no I didnt make that up) and the girl (BEAST) that he is with is not his girlfriend. His girlfriend by the way is fucking hot, really hot. A little maltese dream which I have no clue on how he pulled her, considering she rags on how bad of fuck he is right in front of him. Anyways, I kinda thought this pic sums up whats going on around here. I think for my blogs sake I feel its necessary to post a weekly douche report. Filled with commentary and pics. Enjoy!


One more thing. DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT BITCHES ARMPIT TITTIES!

2 comments:

Bunyan71 said...

Why does that lady let that man grip her like that when there are cameras around?
Is she wearing a table curtain?

the blog cabin said...

That is not a "lady"
That is a beast.

Either table curtain or the world largest doo rag.